Jobs at Kraydel
Kraydel was founded by a group of people with first-hand experience of the challenges faced by elderly people and their carers, and with the background in hardware, software and product design, to know that we could do something about it.
We’re building teams in Belfast and London and we’re looking for people with skills and interest in one or more of the following areas:
- Android – we’re building our in-home device on Android and we need application developers, firmware and device driver expertise and general Linux knowledge.
- Machine Learning – we want to do some really cool stuff with stuff like Tensorflow, Movidius etc.
- Video – our product will support multi-party video calls, sending video clips etc.
- Audio – our product will be able to classify household noises while ignoring sounds from TVs etc.
- Hardware engineering – we’re designing our own carrier and sensor boards, and putting it into a really neat little box to sit on top of a TV
- Support – our partners will be care providers such as domiciliary care, retirement homes, assisted living, and we’ll sell to consumers too – all non-technical people who will need friendly expert technical support.
- Quality Assurance – both software and physical device. It’s a sophisticated product with lots of features – testing will need to be automated and fast.
- Dev Ops – once deployed our product has to be available 99.999% of the time – people will be counting on it. And it has to grow – very very big. 500,000 live devices in 5 years!
- Big Data and Analytics – we’re gathering a large amount of behavioural information and we want to use that to identify both urgent issues, and trends that indicate a timely intervention could prevent an issue.
If you join our team you will be working with some incredibly smart people… and me… but mostly incredibly smart people: people who have chosen to do this and not just ended up here.
If you’re interested in talking to us about a role, email us a short resume.
Currently urgently looking for an Android Application developer to work on the device UI. Based in Belfast.